Dear valued customer and partner,
We want to thank you for your patience during this very challenging situation and provide you with an update on our response to the CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) health emergency.
Traid Villarroya is closely monitoring the status of the outbreak and its potential adverse impact on supply chain continuity in our industry.
The health and safety of our employees remains a top priority and we are complying with all government requirements associated with our operations and offices maintaining processes.
We want to help prevent further spread of COVID-19. In order to protect our staff, customers and suppliers as much as possible, the following preventive measures have been taken – effective immediately and until the situation normalizes:
• Implementation of strict protective and hygiene regulations for all employees
• Postponement or cancellations of non-business-critical activities, meetings and visits – except for help to perform production critical maintenance and repair
• No physical contact with external visitors – both domestic and from abroad
• Ban of all business travel activity
• Strict rules of conduct when handling goods from risk areas.
All customers will be informed about the status of their order in case of change in delivery situation.
In general, we make every effort to ensure that our customers receive their goods on the confirmed delivery date.
Traid Villarroya is actively monitoring the situation and will continue providing necessary updates.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding as we work through this challenging time.